Sunday, February 17, 2008

WINDY SUNDAY

It was so windy at the store today. We were pretty slow all day and if I had the choice I would have stayed home also. :) I have never seen wind so bad. I had Ruth and Liz at the store today with me and of course the puppies. We worked on making room for all the new items that came yesterday and put lots more on the clearance racks which will be put out when we do our sidewalk sale.

Only 5 more days until we all leave for the KC crop. If you want to go they still can make room. We have 8 going to drive down so far. I am so excited!!! Wish Liz was going but she is going to the Jeremy Camp Concert with a bunch of friends. She will have fun.

The puppies just had baths and are playing on my bed right now. They are so funny as they nip at each others back leg and then run. Daisy tries to get on my laptop and helps me type.

No comments: