Friday, February 8, 2008

Girls Night

I had so much fun last night. I got together with all my friends for dinner and a movie. What would life be without awesome friends? We all have such a great time together and laugh and laugh. They are one of my greatest blessings! I did not stay through the movie as I was exhausted. I ordered all the tables for the crop room expansion and they came yesterday but they took them to the mall office. My daughter and I moved them all (they weigh a ton) and we got them set up. We will seat at least 18 with each person having their own table.

My friend Rosemary who works at the store part time brought me the cutest frame!!! A customer actually had showed it to me online. Isn't it cute? I am going to see if I can add Daisy's name to it somehow.



No comments: