Saturday, February 16, 2008

DIVA AND DAISY

We got home about 1 am last night and I am exhausted today but happy to be back at the store. We have had customers non-stop today. We had some airline trouble and had to change flights at the last minute. It was so good to be home. I did not miss the cold though. hee hee

My inlaws were staying at our house last night and waited up for me which was so nice. I felt bad leaving them this morning and they ended up coming out to the store to visit with me today. Diva and Daisy were thrilled to see me and Diva slept on my neck all night. Every time I would put her next me she would crawl back up. I think she was making sure I did not go anywhere. Daisy changed colors over the week. She is turning kind of a buff color. Stop by the store and see her.

No comments: