Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MORE NEW IN!!! Notre Dame

Boxes just keep coming. As soon as I can catch up with getting ALL the new stuff in the computer I will try to get it all listed on what has come in. This Saturday will be a great time to stop in as I hired two more people to come work with me tonight as I just am getting exhausted trying to get it all done for the crop tomorrow night. If you have not signed up there is still room. It will not be completely done but we will have all the tables ready.

The Notre Dame items came in as well as many other football teams. I know Trevor Robinson of Elkhorn girlfriend has been waiting for the Notre Dame items. We are very proud of Trevor and his accomplishments. Although we would have liked you playing for the Nebraska Cornhuskers ;) hee hee I guess I will have to watch the Notre Dame games now.

No comments: