Sunday, September 9, 2007

LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY AND MORE LAUNDRY

Today we went to church and then worked at the store. I only have one afternoon off a week which is Mondays as I just imprint in the mornings and then have the rest of the day off which I clean and do laundry. Since we had the labor day sale I did not get my laundry day in and with 6 of us in our family that puts me way behind. Tomorrow we have the funeral for Liz's friend who commited suicide and I want to spend the day with her as she is taking it so hard. So to catch up on laundry my mom suggested I go to the laundry mat. So I loaded up the suburban and off we went. We loaded 18.....yes 18 washers! I had never been to a laundry mat before and I am hooked. In about 2 and a half hours I was all caught up! It cost me about 60.00 but if I figure the cost of electricity and all the time, it was a bargain. I may do this every week! See the photos of Liz and Zac!

No comments: