Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday...a day off! woo hoo!

Yesterday was a busy day at the store. And as you all know if you shopped yesterday it was Lizzie's Homecoming Dance last night as her and her friends were all at the store all day. They had a great time and had fun dressing up in the Diva Room. The dance went well and all are home safe. We also had an awesome Diva Night last night. What a fun group! They all work at Children's Hospital. They were a hoot! We took a group photo of them all dressed up in Diva attire. They got lots of scrapbooking done and even took time to watch some of the DIY Scrapbooking shows we have recorded. If you ever want to come in and watch some, they are always available in the Diva Crop Room for you to watch and change weekly.

Today was such a beautiful day! I had the day off work today and went to Zacheus' football game. He is the smallest player on the team but makes up for it in speed. For those of you who do not know Zacheus is my 8 year old. After the game my other daughter Ruth went home with grandma and grandpa as there is no school tomorrow and I took my two sons to a movie then did a little shopping at Village Point (had to make my run to Archivers). It was a nice afternoon.

Just working on some class projects. These cute Turkeys. I am so hooked on the paper tearing right now.

No comments: