Friday, September 28, 2007

WHERE IS THAT PAPER I BOUGHT LAST WEEK????? I NEED MORE.

Isn't this how it goes? You buy paper and then start your project and realize you need more. I run into that all the time! I want whats new and what is old. We are adding files to the store for the papers that we are down to 4 or 5 sheets. They will be sorted by themes and colors. That way we will have room for all the new papers we all crave and still have some of the older papers. We have ordered the files and until then I have been putting the extras under the top paper rack or I have a huge pile behind the desk. So if you are looking for a paper, just ask. We hope to have the files here within the next couple weeks.

We also are adding the clip it ups. You have probably seen these in magazines. They hold so many embellishments! Love em'! If you want to order them we are taking 30% off for our faithful bloggers! Just mention it when you order. They come in within a week as long as they are in stock.

No comments: