Friday, September 28, 2007

MORE NEW ITEMS!

Well, I spent the afternoon helping a customer that came in to cut out and put together locker decorations for a state softball tournament. It was so much fun as I always did the lockers for my oldest son when he played football. We cut out picture frames out of foam and then put 2007 on the top which the zeros we made softballs. Put a team photo in the frame and magnet the back and they are done.

While we were working on those Liz showed up and brought three big boxes that came to Elkhorn today. One of them is the custom papers FINALLY! So there is a lot more Elkhorn and Gretna. I will list everything else that came tomorrow as we are having the scrap pink crop right now and I have to keep an eye on these girls...they get kind of rowdy! hee hee

No comments: