Friday, September 14, 2007

Memory Trends in Vegas

Well, Paula and I are off to Vegas. This time what happens in Vegas is not going to stay in Vegas as I am going to share it with you. Check out the blog as I am going to take you to Vegas with me via photographs. Then you can get a sneak peek of the new products we will be getting in.

Stop by Saturday the 22nd to see what products I bring back samples of and projects from training classes. Also there are still 4 more openings for Diva Night on the 22nd. We have added a THIRD AccuCut machine and a sewing machine to the Diva Room this past month. Also if you want to bring your laptop and journal using our wireless printer, add the drivers for HP 7410 to your laptop. We have been listening to your suggestions from our wonderful customers and it just keeps getting better at Precious Treasures thanks to YOU!

No comments: