Sunday, September 30, 2007

Water...Wind...Accident


The day got worse, first we had the crop room flood, then the wind blew so much stuff all over the store and we could not leave things outside for the sidewalk sale due to the high winds. To top it off my daughter Liz drove us home tonight and had an accident in the construction zone in Gretna. No one was hurt but we were very shook up. While we were waiting for our son to come get my car it started raining. What day! We started our crop at 10am today at the request of customers so I missed church. Needless to say I will not be starting crops until 1pm from now on. I think the day was a sign that I was suppose to be at church this morning. :)

Now a funny...I was out there in the dark taking pictures of what she hit, the construction area, the car etc. I could not find any embellishments out there though. hee hee

No comments: