Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

We had a nice Thanksgiving. My inlaws stayed all night with us Wednesday night which was nice spending time with them. We all sat around and watched the Macy's Day parade together. I love watching it as when I was little I would beg to stay all night with my grandma the night before Thanksgiving so I could watch it with her. She loved parades. Thursday afternoon we went to my parents for dinner. We played lots of scrabble and bingo. Mom showed us her new sewing machine as she is quilting now. My dad took it easy as he just got over surgery.

This is the first year in many, many years I did not cook the Thanksgiving dinner which I was sad about. I just still am not feeling good so I took a year off. I still baked my famous pumpkin pies as Zacheus loves them. The other photo is my mom and dads dog "Winnie". You can tell she is not my dog as every time I tried to take a photo of her she would turn away. Our dog actually will pose for the camera!

.







No comments: