Monday, November 5, 2007

QWEST CENTER CRAFT SHOW



Yesterday a bunch of us went down the craft show at the Qwest Center which is a tradition for us. It was a good show. It seems like craft stuff is going out of style and there was lots of jewelry, purses, soaps, oak furniture, coffee's, clothes, I even seen premade scrapbook pages at one of the booths. There were also leather scrapbooks at one of the booths I fell in love with but they started at $129.99 so were a little out of my price range but they were beautiful! We seen the balloon man who has been there a long time as he was there when I took my son Paul there is a stroller when he was born. Also my favorite booth is the Cloud None pillow cases. I have bought pillowcases and banks from them every year for Christmas gifts for the last 20 years. You can buy from their web site also. http://www.cloudninefactory.com/ind.html The thing I go to the craft show for is my American Stone Art Animals. I buy one at each show and have quite a collection in front of our house. I will have to take a picture of them all for you. Everyone that comes to our house comments on them. This year I got a pig and Ruthy named it Penny.






No comments: