Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Traditions

The snow is just beautiful today and it really got me in the mood for the holidays. I was up very late last night baking pies after working late (which I loved as it was working with the Gretna Scrapbook Club) and then went and got groceries. Back up at 4 am baking pumpkin muffins (another thing I was suppose to do at Halloween as we have a pan that makes them look like little pumpkins) I was just too sick at Halloween and trying to make it up to the kids for Thanksgiving as they are what I am most thankful for!

I hope and pray you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here is a tip for a tradition. Give everyone a journaling card and have them write their name on it and what they are most thankful for and then scrapbook them each year. It is wonderful to look back at them. For New Years I ALWAYS want my family together to start a new year. (The teenagers hate it) But that is the best gift I could ever get. New years eve we write down the best and worst things of the year and I scrapbook them. It makes remembering evens much easier and after age 40 for some reason it is so much harder to remember events. :) I know now why my grandma always kept a diary.

If you have any traditions you would like to share, please email us at ptdiva@ptdiva.com

No comments: