Friday, November 16, 2007

OFF TO CHICAGO!!











I LOVE Chicago and was going once a month when airfares were one $29.00 each way through Southwest. Well with gas prices they have been running a lot higher. I watch flight prices every day and they just went down to $49.00 each way so off I go. I love to go at Christmas and see the store windows and Christmas lights. I remember when I was little coming to visit grandma and she worked at Brandeis in downtown Omaha. The store windows were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I remember seeing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory there too at Christmas. Does anyone have any photos of that?

I am going the first week in December so I will get lots of Christmas shopping done. Liz has a list for me and was mad she could not go but in high school you cannot miss many days of school. If any of you Diva's want to go with us, email me or call. You could go see a show. Wicked and Blue Man are showing (both are excellent) and the Bears are playing football on December 2.

Windy City Scrapbooking Store won a makeover from O'Brian fixture company so I want to check out their store.

No comments: