Monday, November 5, 2007

MEMORY BOUND STORE IN ANKENY


We had a surprise Friday. Every year a bunch of friends and I all went down to the Memory Bound weekend retreat they used to have. It was an awesome retreat but got too big and was getting to be too much work so they stopped it and have some small ones during the year. We all miss it as for me that was a vacation.


Well, Friday they all showed up at our store! I was so surprised. I called my friends right away to let them know they were there. They cropped till late into the night Friday night at the store and we had to move them down to the Chicago Cutlery Bay down the street as we had classes all day Saturday. It was so much fun to see them all! If you are ever in the Des Moines area you have to check out their store.


There is a photo above of Bonnie, Emily and Linda.

No comments: