Thursday, April 24, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL! and The Gong Show

One of our customers "Jean" was in from the time we opened until about 9 last night. What a trooper! She is working on graduation books. I finally got to go back went back and scrapbooked with her about 6:30 and got quite a bit done on Paul's graduation album. If you are working on albums or projects, feel free to use the work room any time there is nothing else on the www.ptdiva.com calendar.

Of course I watched American Idol last night. I thought for sure Brooke would be the one who got kicked off. What a surprise! I was just shocked! I have been rooting for David Cook since the first show of the season. Not that cute of a guy but boy he has a voice. I loved when he remade the "Hello" song by Lionel Richie. He also remade a Beatles song too. Check them out on www.youtube.com I am not much of a TV watcher but love American Idol. I watched Star Search, America's Got Tallent and the Gong Show too! hee hee ( I think I am showing my age with "The Gong Show". For you youngin's it was like American Idol but they only got one chance and the audience could "boo" you and once the judges hit the big gong you were out. I think it was like in the 60's or 70's?

No comments: