Saturday, April 19, 2008

HELP WANTED / CHA SHOW

A BIG Thank You to Connie came in for a couple hours today to help with the die cut wall. She is going to come back another day and work on it again. That is a project that has needed done since we moved from Elkhorn. I REALLY appreciate it! I always have lots of projects around here and never have time to get to them. Even dusting helps me out. I give $10.00 an hour in gift certificates for helping. Just keeping up on book work and ordering I clock in over 100 hours every week. So any time I am not working I want to be spending with my kids. If you want to work to support your habit contact me.

I would love to be open on Mondays this summer if I can find someone wanting to work on or two days a week and help out on Saturdays sometimes. If you are interested, contact me. I need someone, male or female who is outgoing, dependable, honest, knowledgable about how to use products, and is a self motivated person.

I am also looking for someone interested in going to CHA to do the make and takes at the booths for samples for the store. I never get time to do them. We would pay for you to get in the show. It is July 17-20 in Chicago. We fly as I hate to drive. :) We will probably be staying through the weekend as there is also a gift trade show going also. Plus I have to go to Nordstrom's Rack while I am there. :)

No comments: