Wednesday, April 16, 2008

IDEA: TODDLER PHOTO AND ABC BOOKS, ALSO GREAT SCHOOL PHOTO ALBUMS

When my kids were little I made ABC books and Family photo books for them but used the old Creative Memories 5x7 albums and I went through a lot of page protectors from the kids tearing them. I found these photo sleeves that are HARD plastic and you can slide in a 4X6 photo in them. These would be great for those teething toddlers. Kid LOVE to look at pictures. On the ABC book I put pictures of cousins, aunts etc. who's name started with that letter of the alphabet and filled in with stickers of things starting with that letter also. It will be a childs favorite thing to play with.

We also have them in wallet size which would be great for kids school pictures of their friends or very inexpensive gifts.

Just get the book the way you and it and then you can bring it to the store and we can bind it for you or you can use book rings which we carry them in colors now.

No comments: