Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NEW ITEMS IN TODAY bind it all zutter bind it all and dream kutz machines special orders

A friend came in today and we figured out the zutter bind it all and the dream kutz machines. I am hooked. It makes books so quick and the dream kutz makes them so accurate. She liked it so much when she was here she bought the dream kutz. I will order more of them as I think this is going to be a product we want to keep on hand. I know I want one! :)

  • Bind it all idea book (special order plus extras)
  • bind it all machines (special order plus extras)
  • Heidi Swapp Playing cards (reorder)
  • metallic mists in copper, gold and silver (reorders)
  • 100 pack of wired in black (special order)
  • 100 pack zutter wires in white (special order)
  • 50 pack black wires
  • 5/8 in brown wire
  • 5/8" red wires
  • 5/8 in white wire
  • 3/4" black wires
  • 1" black wires
  • 1 1/4 white wires
  • DreamKutz cutting machine

No comments: