Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cricut Project (pics)





Hi! It's Veronica, PT's lead instructor blogging this morning... I just wanted to share a project that I made using the Cricut Expressions and the Christmas Cheer cartridge. I used paint and a mesh dauber for the snow and covered it with a clear transfer sheet -- the kind you can use to make your own overlays. I had so much fun making it and I plan to give it to my son's teacher as a decoration for her classroom. If you are interested in making one, please email me at Veronica@ptdiva.com

I have an Advanced cricut class on Sunday and again next Thursday. We'll make several holiday and winter-themed projects using both Christmas cartridges and the paper dolls cartridge, too. I plan to have pictures of those projects soon!
And if you, or someone you know, is getting a Cricut machine for Christmas, I have already posted my January classes on the store calendar. Email me if those days/times don't work for you. ~ Veronica
~ Veronica

1 comment:

Precious Treasures said...

This was one of the most amazing projects I have seen Veronica do and the pictures do not do it justice and she even put acrylic over the top of it to look like glass.