Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THE CASE OF THE MISSING BLUSH BRUSH



I had to share this with you as it was very funny. I went to get ready Saturday morning and my favorite blush brush was missing off of my dressing table. I asked Ruth and Liz and both said they had not seen it. So the last couple days I had gone through all the drawers in my dressing room and could not find it anywhere.
Yesterday morning I went through Ruth and Liz's room and it was not there either. I was grumping about it yesterday afternoon and Zacheus was in the room and he said "Did it have a little pink on the top?". I said "yes, have you seen it?" He replied, "maybe". So I followed him into his room and he did have it . I asked him why he had my blush brush and he replied "I was dusting for finger prints with it". He is soooooo...... into detective stuff! I could not help but laugh.



No comments: