Monday, December 1, 2008

BUSY DAY!


Started out with dropping the car off to get fixed AGAIN. So far it has been in the shop more than I have had it. Then I went to get groceries and to Ruth and Zacheus' school to have lunch with them which was wonderful to spend time with them. I had to take the twins to the doctor at 1:30 as Zacheus has been having terrible headaches for a couple weeks and we found out it is allergies. I fear he may be allergic to dogs as going to my moms house triggers it. I am going to have to have him tested. Zacheus got his flu shot and LAUGHED when they gave it to him. Isn't that WEIRD???? He said it tickled. Ruth said "no way" to a shot and got the flu mist. After getting it and tasting it as it went down her throat she wished she would have taken the shot.

Tonight we had pageant rehearsal. I urge you to get tickets for the Westside Church Christmas Pageant. It is a beautiful message. I just checked the web site http://www.westsidechristmas.com/order_tickets.asp and it shows them all sold out but contact me at amy@ptdiva.com and let me know a date, time and how many tickets you need and I will see what I can do.

No comments: