Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TIP IDEA NECKLACES: LOOKING FOR GIFTS FOR $5.00 or UNDER???

Stop in and see the samples. I have seen these in boutiques clear up to $40,00! It is nuts! Any P.T. Diva can make these and I will show you how. They will cost you about $3.00 to make. We also got in 100% silk ribbons for only $1.49 for a whole yard in dozens of colors to hang them on or we carry chains of various kinds. Great for teachers, sunday school workers, co-workers etc.

~Take all that money you save and buy yourself a purse is my motto! LOL!!!!~


Ok take a wood bingo tile, scrabble tile, or we have round wooden bingo piees without a number on them and attach the silver (or gold piece) with gem tac and then you can leave them plain or add a photograph*, scrapbook paper, the mini flash cards etc. Attach them also with gem tac. After that cover with diamond glaze and you can add a jewel if you want.

* Note if you are going to use a photograph you may want to spray it with Caroline's fixative spray first.

I put these all out this morning and now I wish I would not have taken the photos as people were buying the silver pieces by the dozens today. I called and just ordered 100 more so if you need them call me to reserve how many you need. Also let them know if you need gold or silver. They are $1.49. Call 402-763-9675 or email ptdiva@ptdiva.com. Prepay and get 25% off.