Thursday, December 25, 2008

THE DIVA CROP ROOM TURNED INTO SANTA WORKSHOP

We had a crop Tuesday night at the store and it looked like Santa's workshop from wrapping presents, to making cards to scrapbooking and even one person was making a vase for flowers. It was a lot of fun and I think we will have to make this a tradition! I wiped out on the ice which was not cool as my shoulder swollen and I am in lots of pain and I think I may have broke something. I will be at the doctor as soon as they open on Friday. What a bummer. Falls hurt a lot more at my age.

One of the elfs (Veronica) brought me the most wonderful Christmas gift which I just love!!! It is called a Miche Bag and the whole outside comes off and you can buy different covers for it so you do not have to change your whole purse just the outside to match your outfits. I think pink will do me for most of my outfits. LOL




No comments: