Sunday, December 28, 2008

SUNDAY CHRISTMAS AT TREVORS MOMS

Heading to Grand Island to Trevors moms.
The boys had a blast playing out in the fields.

Dagen would bob his head listening to the ipod.

Dagen is such a hoot. He had Liz's ipod using it as a camera. I know what I am getting all the neices and nephews next year, a camera.

I think Kaela has become Pauls pillow. He was sound asleep. (Until Liz found some ice) hee hee


It seems so weird to be December and it was so nice out. The snow was perfect for snowballs. They got a lot more snow in Grand Island than we got here.


My niece Kasey with Daisy



My nephew Dagen just cracks me up. He kept saying mmmm.... as he was eating his chocolate pie and had a fork in one hand and a spoon in the other.




Liz had fun eating!




The kids had fun opening gifts.




No comments: