Sunday, January 31, 2010

CHA PICKS

People keep emailing asking what I thought was great at the show. I would say the Cricut Cake was my overall favorite. (yes we will have one for customers to use) Jewelry was everywhere at this show. Even Making Memories booth was almost all jewelry.

  • Tims Holtz new idea book
  • Tim Holtz paper pads
  • Sand mud
  • Crafty Secrets new stamps
  • Glimmer Glaze, glam and Chalk
  • Vicki's new accucut die
  • Snappy Trays
  • Anna Griffins new paper
  • Going Green (everything they sell was awesome)
  • Icey resin
  • Teresa Collins new papers
  • Ci Laptop skins
  • bezels

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My dad kept calling me from CHA asking if I wanted some of this product or that...can't wait to see what he wound up with for me...he got bored with my mom doing all those Cricut Cake demos.

As for the Cricut Cake...cool that you got one (and if I wasn't going to see my family next week who got two, I'd so come see yours), but make sure your customers know, they do NOT NEED ONE to do the cakes with gumpaste. Seriously. My mom has been doing it since 2008, w/o a $400 machine :)

I guess to put an ad for my mom in here: www.creativedesignscakes.com
Linda Mcclure, AKA, my mom, sells a DVD that shows you EXACTLY how to do it and gives the recipe you need to make the gumpaste to cut. Works great, too.

Can't wait to see all the new stuff you got though!