Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SHOP HOP STARTS TOMORROW

Hello All....


I am off to CHA and bummed I will not get to see you all. Have fun at the shop hop. It will be a lot of fun. Don't forget to stop at J's across the street for lunch. I hope one of you win!

Stay tuned for photos from CHA. To see them right away add amy@ptdiva.com to your facebook as I upload them to facebook from my phone and when I get to a computer I transfer them to the blog.

smiles
amy



SHOP HOP

Come in and get your bingo cards for the Main Street Bingo going on January 21-30th. (we are giving them away for free at Precious Treasures)


Our buy one item get one of equal or lesser value sale goes to the end of the month so it is a great time to come shop! Help us make room for all the new items coming in from CHA! Also stay tuned for photo's from CHA as we will be there January 22-31st! While you are in town shopping also visit "The Junktion" as it is one of my favorite places. It is an indoor flea market right around the corner from us.

GRAND PRIZE: $200.00 total in gift certificates to the participating merchants
SECOND PLACE: (9 given away) $25.00 gift certificate to one of the participating stores.

Participating Stores:

Corner Nook
Country Traditions
Nancy's Boutique
In Bloom
Kollmeyers
Picket Fence
Sampters
Main Street Bead Studio
Precious Treasures



Had to share this photo of my cousins. What a hoot!


This was the park in Fremont on yesterday morning, it was so pretty!

No comments: