Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DINNER WITH MY AUNT AND UNCLE AT THE WHITE HOUSE IN ANAHEIM

My Aunt and Uncle live in Irvine and we went to dinner with them last night to a place I LOVE to go each time I got to CHA called "The White House" in Anaheim. The place is fabulous and you run into stars a lot there. The food looks like all those fancy things you see on the food channel and they all look like works of art. :) My aunt and uncle had never been there and here they are the ones that live out there. hee hee I found out about it on restaurants.com, which you should check out as it is a great way to save money and try new places.

Amy, Trevor Aunt Nancy, Uncle Jerry
The restaurant picked us up in a stretch Limo which was a lot of fun.
This was dessert. Isn't it amazing. The big "poofy" this
is all made of sugar and it tasted like cotton candy.

This was the appetizers. Everything was a work of art.
I would love to have time to cook like that. someday....

No comments: