Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sorry for not posting, I have been very, very busy. I have been trying to get Ruhs room done as her furniture has been down on the main floor while her rooms being done. I needed he furniture moved for the New Years Party. All the wallpaper in Ruths room is stripped, she has new flooring, new woodwork, new paint and she is a happy little girl. Now just working on the decorating. I will post some pictures of it.

I always have a big New Years party and let the kids invite over whoever they want and let them all stay all night as I always like everyone home and safe on New Years Eve. The kids had a lo of fun and as always there was a ton of food. I always cook for an army. I dream of someday having a scrapbooking bed and breakfast just so I can cook for other people. :)

I booked my trip to CHA this morning. I did not get into Tim's class and so bummed but they sell out in the first few minutes and I was no sure if I was going to be able to go or not. I am hoping he will teach me what he taught in class during the show as he KNOWS I am a faithful Tim follower. LOL But I am going. YIPEE!!!! I am taking 4 days of classes and seminars and excited to bring back more new techniques to share with you.

Well, off to shower and start on cooking pork chops, mashed potato's and green beans for our postponed Christmas with grandma and grandpa. I hope you all are having a wonderful day and have a blessed New Year.

My new years resolution is to blog more and facebook less. I think because last year going through the divorce the year was so hard it was hard to stay positive, 2010 will be a GREAT year!


hugs...
Amy


Gump got to come in for a bit and visit everyone.

No comments: