Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA




I only have photos from my cell phone as I did not bring a card reader to pull them off my digital camera. So stay tuned for all the other photos. There was a lot new at the show and lots of brand new companies. We ordered lots so help us make room at the store for all the new stuff with our buy one item get one hal on the whole store going until the end of the month. We took 4 days of classes from 7am to 9pm to teach you about all the new products and techniques.

Some of my favorite items were the new mini score pals, scrapcessories cases for rubber stamps, stickles and Cricut cartridges, New Nebraska Cornhusker papers, New Cricut Cartridges and the Cricut Cake Machine, All the new jewelry making booths (we will have classes, keep checking calendar on http://www.ptdiva.com/. There were so many jewelry making booths and even Making Memories booth was all jewelry as well as Jollee's now makes jewels and many other companies. We will start having jewelry classes as soon as I get back. I am so excited to get going on them as you will be so impressed!

This has been the best show ever as the face of scrapbooking has really made the turn into spreading out to so many other art forms. Thus why we are spreading our wings and starting to offer other art classes. If you are a scrapbooker you have an artist within you and we want to give you all the tools to be creative as you can be. :)

Stay tuned for more photo's.......................

This is the 13th year I have had the scrapbook store and I have never got to talk to Carol Duvall and I do not think she will ever forget me as I talked a mile a minute and practically hyperventilated! She autographed one of her new books for the store so come in an check it out.

She is just as beautiful in person as she is on her TV show too!

This was the product pick of the show for me. It is a resin that does not bubble, never yellows. Wait until you see the classes I am gong to teach using it. You will be as hooked as I was. She sent me home with a couple bottles to play with until my order gets here and I will be bringing home some samples we made in class.

I just love Melissa Francis. She is a breast cancer survivor and such an inspiration.
Always buy lots of her products! I love puttin her products and Anna Griffins together.


OK.....This coat is made totally out of GRUNGE BOARD!
Nice to see palm trees and have warm weather. It will be hard to come home. LOL


Tim is like a mad scientist with his products. :)



Funny as Mark Montano asked about my son cowboy Paul. I showed him Kaela and Pauls wedding photos which are always with me. Paul was on Marks 10 minute craft challenge show a few years ago and Paul beat out all the women! LOL Hard to forget him.








Great way to use up all the extra strips of paper.

Heidi Swapp

Donna Downy

Purle Cows (Farmville has gone too far) LOL


New Eclipse. another die cutting machine like Cricut.



LOVE Flower Soft!


This was my favorite class as we learned how to make window displays from Anna Griffin.

Anna Griffin as you all know I love her products! I took a store window display class from her so stay tuned for my breathtaking store windows.

One of my favorite people Dee Gruenig

Tim Holtz... :) My all time favorite, he is such a cutie!

Tims Tags



Loved Teresa's booth


Teresa Collins


Isn't this booth breathtaking?

Melissa Francis Class. Wait till you see how to make these roses.


More wonderful Flower Soft



Cricut Cake has my best of show award! She is going to teach a class at our storee!
Liz loves to bake and I am going to get her the machine so she can make the cakes for the store birthday parties.

Off to California!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hadn't seen this yet. I am excited for my mom to (one day) come up here and do a class :)