Saturday, August 11, 2007

ALBUMS, EZ CUTTERS AND GRETNA DIE

Well, I got through a couple more boxes today and one was albums which I also got in the heat set die to imprint the dragon on the album and also got in the green leather 12x12 albums. If you have not used the leather albums, stop by the store and check them out. They are my favorite and a great price of only $29.99 and you get half off the line of imprinting with the purchase of ANY of our albums. Start thinking now about Christmas presents.

Now for the big one!!! The EZ-CUTTERS are in. This is the one there was a huge line at CHA at their booth of stores waiting to order them. This is a brand new product to cut circles, ovals, tags or even use them with any of those old plastic templates you may have floating around your crop room. I was faithful to that CM cutter and this one I will throw out the CM cutter for. Stop by and I will show you how it works. Mention the blog and if you purchase the complete set I will give you 25% off. How cool is that?

No comments: