Sunday, August 26, 2007

Football Game

Today I was off work to go to my youngest sons football game. He plays for the EVW team "The Packers". I know I have not been thrilled about him playing football as he is so little. But today was a wonderful day as I watched my 18 year old son helping my 8 year old son get all geared up and giving him advice on the field and cheering him on. It brought tears to my eyes to see the love between them. The boys are so different as my oldest son Paul was alway a head taller than all the other boys. He played center for the Elkhorn High School team until he started college. Zacheus is the opposite and is the smallest on his team as he was very premature and has never caught up in size but he sure made up for it today in speed! He did awesome! Of course I am now on the hunt for Green Bay Packers scrapbook items! hee hee

No comments: