Saturday, August 25, 2007

GLIMMER MIST

I am so in love with glimmer mist. It is a spray bottle of liquid that gives whatever you spray it on color and a sparkly sheen. Not glitter but more like a pearly sheen. I have been putting it on everything! Today on the way to work I stopped at a garage sale and found some pretty doilies and thought they would look better pink. Well I sprayed them with glimmer mist and when I lifted it off the paper, I loved the look of the paper behind it too. (SEE PHOTO) I also sprayed the wooden scrabble letters with glimmer mist. It is absolutely beautiful on the silk flowers. I am so into white flowers as you can chalk them, ink them, and glimmer mist them. Try white eyelets too as you can use sharpee markers or ink pads to make them whatever color you need.

No comments: