Monday, August 13, 2007

What a hot day!

It was so hot out today. Today the store is closed and I imprinted a bunch of albums in the morning. There were three boxes delivered today which I will go through tomorrow.

The rest of the day I spent with the kids. I am trying to get in as much quality time in with the kids as I possibly can before school starts. School should start after Labor Day like it did in the OLD days when I was a kid. Since it was so hot today the kids and I went swimming. Tonight my 8 year old had football practice and it was so hot for the little guys. (I would have cancelled it) hee hee

Stop by or call the store to sign up for classes on September 8. They are awesome classes and we will have classes running the whole day long. Email ptdiva@ptdiva.com and put class descriptions in the subject and she will mail you class descriptions.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Amy... Jan and I are just so excited to come teach at the store on the 8th..Cant wait!!