Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MORE GLIMMER MIST CAME TODAY

Got in another huge box of glimmer mist as we were down to three bottles. As you can see I have already been playing with it! (you should see my hands) The tag is just a regular manilla tag that is crinkled up then layed flat again and spritzed with glimmer mist. I used it on the layouts on the right on the silk flowers, chipboard, the button and the letters. I tried out the liquid pearls on the big blue flower and love the look of it. The photos are of Jan and Vicki, two of our teachers. These will be on display at the store so stop by and look at what glimmer mist does. This time I ordered I ordered the bigger bottles. I already bought quite a few bottles for my scrapbook stash. I love the pearl and the gold!!! Don't forget to sign up for classes on September 8 as we want Vicki to come back and teach more so we need to get the classes filled up. Also met a lady today who is going to teach a Kaleidoscope Class. She brought in samples and I cannot even wait to take the class. The pages were absolutely beautiful!!

No comments: