Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday: New web site

Today hubby let me sleep in and got the kids off to school. Isn't he a sweetie! Liz also stayed home from school and slept in. She has been so shaken up since the accident and had trouble sleeping last night. I remember the first time someone hit me, I heard the crash in my head for over a year. I am just thankful that no one got hurt last night.

I am so excited about October!!!!! This month will be amazing at the store. All the new products from Memory Trends are coming in daily and we have so much on sale to make room. We are adding more to the clearance racks every day. And no messing around with slowly marking things down. It is 50% off!!! We want it gone quickly as the more that goes, the more room there is for new. The classes will be up on the web site by tomorrow which is http://www.ptdiva.com/. The schedule is packed full for October! Time to get making those Christmas gifts.

NOTE: If you have our blog bookmarked. Please change it to our new updated website http://www.ptdiva.com/ and use the link for the blog as the URL will be changing soon. The site is still under construction getting things changed from the Elkhorn Information to the Nebraska Crossing Mall Information but it is looking good!

No comments: