Monday, November 5, 2007

THE WIZ!


I seen so many of our wonderful customer at the Elkhorn High Schools production of "The Wiz". Thank you so much for coming out and supporting Liz. I was amazad at the show. It was just like a broadway production. They all did a wonderful job and are very tallented. Liz is home this morning from school as she got home after 1am after cleaning up after the show and is just exhausted. So I let her sleep in. We don't need anyone else sick around our house. hee hee.

The wicked witch was Liz's best friend Kat (she is the blonde with the big hair) and the lion is Caleb who Liz has known since she was born. Liz is the one in jeans and a orange and navy print shirt in one of the photos and the one in the black and green dress in the other photo. I got to know a lot of the kids as I chaperoned their choir trip last spring. They are such a great group!














No comments: