Monday, April 7, 2008

A FUNNY

Today I had three doctors appointment to go to and one was with the cardiologist and they said I was going in for a stress test. Having no idea what it was I did not think to do anything different and had my "cute" not "comfortable" shoes on. When I got there they explained that I had to be on a treadmill for 9 minutes until my heart rate got to 160. I told them I had no idea I was going to be on a treadmill and asked if I could do it barefoot as my shoes would not work for running.

The doctor looked at me oddly and said, "What did you think a stress test was?" My reply was "Well, I thought you were just going to put me in a room full of teenagers and see how stressed out I get." They laughed so hard but the funnier thing was my heart went totally out of whack on the monitor at the mere mention of teenagers. hee hee

I also got a big surprise, my friend Nancy Brill works as the receptionist for the Cardiologist I went to. It was so nice to see her as it had been awhile since I had seen her.

No comments: