Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday

I had today off and grandpa got up early this morning and took the kids to breakfast and let me sleep in which was soooo... nice. Hubby had to be at church at 7 am so I even had the whole bed to myself. What a great way to start the day! I ended up going to the 11:00 church service.

I spent the afternoon taking more pictures of Paul for graduation ( I will share them with you once I get them downloaded) The rest of the afternoon we went looking for a Dance Dance Revolution game for the twins wii as they had a John Deere ride on toy they sold Saturday so they could buy another game for their wii. If you have not tried a wii, they are AWESOME! They are great exercise. Paul my 18 year old and I spent the evening tonight doing dance offs. I am pooped!

All the imprinting orders are done for Tuesday as I did them yesterday. I will not be in the store tomorrow as I have three doctors appointment. Please pray the doctors will find out what the cause of the chest spasms are from.

No comments: