Sunday, November 30, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED

I have been tagged. Copy and paste it to an email and send it to ptdiva@ptdiva.com to share your answers.


ODD Things about you! Learn things about your friends, and let them learn things about you! Send back to me and to several more friends!! Add one if you want ...

1. Do you like blue cheese? love it
2. Have you ever smoked? yes
3. Do you own a gun? yes
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? lime
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yes, just the weighing in part
6. What do you think of hot dogs? not fond of them
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown's Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. (Love all the Christms kids movies)
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? water or tea
9. Can you do push up? one :)
10. Favorite piece of jewelry? My crab thumb ring
11. Favorite hobby? paper crafts
12. Do you have A.D.D.? YES!
13. What is one trait you hate about yourself?weight and poor vision
14. Nick name? Kid
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I.) I wish Trevor would quit snoring 2.) I hate all the arguing over who's house we go to when at holiday time as it spoils the holiday 3.) I should be sleeping and wish Paul would get home so I could fall asleep.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. tea, water and Coke if I am cropping.
17. Current worry? Trying to make everyone happy at the holidays
18. Current hate right now? holidays (hmm i am sounding bitter) LOL
19. Favorite place to be? with my kids :)
20. How did you bring in the new year? New Years is the only holiday I am funny about. I LOVE to have my kids all together on New Years Eve to ring it in together as a family.
(1) Kaylee (2.) Karen (3.) Anne
23. Do you own slippers? yes
24. What shirt are you wearing? Victoria Secret red night No they are cold
26. Can you whistle? yes, but only blowing in
27. Favorite color? white or green
28. Would you be a pirate? No but maybe have one for a boyfriend :) hee hee
29. What songs do you sing in the AM? NONE, I am not fully awake until about 11:00 am and there is no singing until then. :)
30. Favorite girl's name? Amy
31. Favorite boy's name? Zacheus
32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing now but normally it is my cell phone
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My nephew Dagan hid under the dishwasher door when grandma was unloading it and as soon as she closed it he just laughed and laughed as it scared grandma.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda's
35. Worst injury you have ever had? Tore my Achilles tendon
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? too many and I could live without all of them as I am not a TV watcher except news.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Barb
39. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 1 bird
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I wish ;)
41. What is your favorite book(s)? Bible and Confessions of an Organized Housewife
42. Do you collect anything? Scrapbook paper and supplies
43. Favorite sports team? Elkhorn Antlers
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Legacy by Nicole Nordeman
45. What is your favorite saying? One Day at a Time
46. Three things you want for Christmas? 1. ipod alarm clock dock 2. pink handled hand gun (I'm going to classes to carry a concealed weapon as I come out of work so late at night and it is scary) 3. new blackberry with a touch screen
47. Favorite brand of handbag? Coach and Oilily
48. Favoite Department Store? Nordstroms and Von Maur
49. Favorite vacation spot? Chicago
50. What do you do to relax? sleep
51. Stranded on a desert island with 3 things, what would they be? Bible, A Man and lighter
52. Favorite TV Show? The Today Show
53. Who is your best friend? Trevor
54. Who would you like to be like? Christ
55. If you could drive any car you want, what would it be? BMW SUV

No comments: