Friday, July 3, 2009

CRICUT CLASSES RETURN AUGUST 1

Hi Everyone! Veronica, the scrapbook instructor here! I hope everyone is having a fun and safe summer. I just posted my first Cricut classes at the new store on the calendar at http://www.ptdiva.com/.
For now, I am going to do classes one or two Saturdays a month. I may include an evening or two starting in the fall. My first classes will be a Beginning Cricut, Cricut Expressions and an Advanced Cricut. But I am working on several new classes for the fall, including the long-awaited Design Studio class; one for Home Decor and Clothing and one for card makers.
You also can see my projects and get lots of tips at my blog... http://www.iteachscraps.blogspot.com/.


To register for a class, please call the store! If you need to contact me, you can email me at Veronica@ptdiva.com.

See below for a sample of what we will do in the Beginning Cricut class...


Both are done using the Plantin Schoolbook and Life's A Beach cartridge.

No comments: