Sunday, July 19, 2009

TONS OF NEW BROWN DOG STUDIO CHARMS (bonus)

We are the store for your Brown Dog Studio Charms. You can even order custom charms using photos, your childrens artwor, school logos, your babys hair, first lost tooth they can do in a shadow box style, shrinking down your babys footprints, and anything else you can imagine. . Be thinking now for Christmas.

She has made a lot that sparkle this time! You know I love glitter! There were also a lot more of the initials that everyone has been asking for as well as some cute valentines, scrapbook, pink ribbon, peace, huskers and many more. We already sold several as soon as I put them out yesterday! Stop by and get yours as they go fast and she does not like repeating things and many are one of a kind.

BONUS! Check www.ptdiva.com for a coupon on the charms which they are one of our normal excluded items. We are doing this one time to introduce our new Fremont area customers to them as I wear them every day and get so many compliments on them! I LOVE the silk ribbons with them as you tie the back in a bow and it dangles down the back of your neck for a beautiful look and you can have them any length.







1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Cool Cool Cool.. I love them! I have a few myself... looks like I'll need more!