Monday, July 20, 2009

New classes and Event!

Hi Ladies!
Ive been busy for the summer, I haven't got to scrap a thing! (Oh but don't think I didn't stop taking pictures). I have posted new SCAL classes up for the new store! At least three need to be signed up for Amy to have the class going to if your wanting to come just call her! I have gotten some new ways to hopefully be more hands on with the program. I do not sell the program it can be purchased at Http://www.craftedge.com. Or the trial, then come to the class, see what it can do! I know some people dont want to spend the money until they know its going to be something they can use! Trust me, this program will be your must have at every scrap event!

Also I have a new event on the board. Over the summer I threw a scrap slumber party for my oldest Taylor! It was such fun I decided to schedule an event at Amy's for it! I mean her place is a girls dream come true!
The girls will be making story books (or posters) with the paper dolls cart and sharing them with each other! (They really have great imaginations!) We will also have a Karaoke machine, a wii with fun games like American Idol, Rock band, Boogie star, Dance Dance Revolution, movies, and make overs! I have hosted two before and I must say they were so much fun, the girls really have so much fun! Cost is $40 dollars and that covers all their materials they will use, and food for snack breakfeast and pizza for dinner.
It does follow the Mother daughter crop Saturday the 22nd of August, so enjoy a day with your daughter and let her enjoy a night with the girls! I look forward to anyones questions! Dont forget to Sign up! Spread the word!


-Ashley-

No comments: