Friday, July 3, 2009

IDEA / TIP for old stickers

There were these ugly ledges covered in UGLY carpet in the back I wanted to put the accucut machines on. My countertop guy said they were too big for the preformed countertops and it would be a special order size to cover in laminate which I need to get the crop room open so no time. Well I removed the carpet and painted the wood, added TONS of stickers and so far 5 coats of polyurethane. I will do more coats tomorrow. It looks cool! Great idea for a crop table/desk technique. The ledge on the other side I covered in alphabet stickers. I will get a picture of it tomorrow as well as pictures of the pink microwave and coffee maker. They already came!





IDE

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Honestly girl... where to you find your energy??