Monday, July 27, 2009

SOME PHOTOS FROM CHA FLORIDA





We got to Florida and it was a long flight as for some reason they take you to Denver then to Florida. The butterfly above I cannot show you how easy these are.
We took a bike ride to a local outdoor mall for lunch at CHA. It was so much fun!


We got to Orlando and slept Friday and drove down to Miami Beach as we all wanted to go to South Beach. We did some shopping then hit the Beach! That is my favorite place in the world to be.


Monday classes started and we had a full load but had a couple hour break in the afternoon so we went to see the movie "The Ugly Truth" and it was so good!








Everyone was taking pictures of our shirts as they all got a kick out of them. When we got to Tims class he said CHA staff told him that his wife was there and he was wondering why his ex-wife would be there. LOL His class was awesome! I cannot wait to show you all that I learned in classes today as every class was excellent. I think there were less people at CHA this summer so the classes were better and more intense. (leanred LOTS of new things)










Liz's Paper Ho pants people were all talking about. Flower Soft is now in the the USA and we will be bringing some back with us as well as ordered the full line.














One of Lindsays projects made with the Slice Machine.




























not




































I got the sunburn and the tattoo in Miami Beach. I got the tattoo from Chris Garver from Miami Ink. The tattoo over a burt hurt quite a bit.


























Liz and Chris Garver















Miami Ink














The hotel is beautiful and is a great place to take Liz's senior photo's I will show you once I get them downloaded off my good camera.




































































































































Girls slept the whole way to Miami Beach.











1 comment:

Cy Design said...

Good afternoon,
My name is Cynthia Mello, I am Brazilian and I live in Sao Paulo, capital.
would like to purchase two machines scrapbooking, which would specifically DREAMKUTZ, BIND IT ALL and CUTLEBUG, but here in Brazil is very expensive.
I wonder if you have a store in Miami or Orlando
because my daughter is going to honeymoon in February and would bring it, just do not have none of reference stores in these cities that podeia buy these machines.
If you can help me, I would be very happy and grateful.
my email cymello@hotmail.com
I thank you.
A hug.

Cynthia