Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MORE FROM CHA

Thus has been in the best show I have been to in years and the classes have been awesome and I have learned so many new things that I cannot wait to show you. I will be teaching a new technique class to show you all the new techniques.

As for new products I did not make it through a lot of booths today as I was working with sales reps. But from what I did see if a company that takes any photo and makes it into an album and I approve of the albums and you know how picky I am. If kids cant look through it over and over I would not use it.

Time has more alcohol Ink colors, and a product called rock candy which I will be bringing back many samples of projects showing it.




These pictures at the Fancy Pants Booth are pictures of my daughter Ruth! Vicki did this layout and it is beautiful.

One of the projects using the new Cricut recipe cartridge we did.


Lots of new glimmer mist colors and products, This is a tag I made.

More new Cricut projects



Check out the new slice machine in Pink!!! We are going to donate it to scrap Pink.




Check out this page I did and it is on canvas and uses a real pair of flip flops.






You can now screen print your own shirts.













There was a photo booth there and we had lots of fun in it.





























Elmos new cricut cartridge.



Check out the gold Cricut!











Yes I ordered it, Awesome huh?















CHA ready to open.


Shirt of the day!




We were running late as Liz would not get out of bed and Lindsay was eating cherios on the way to to class this morning as our first class was at 7am.





autographs.

No comments: