Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WINDOW DISPLAYS

Sunday I went to Village Point look for some spring window display items. I AM SO READY FOR SPRING!!! It was so cold again this morning. Since the next holiday is not until July 4th I had to find something else to decorate with. I loved this watering can as it is all made of felt. The little bird is from Target and the flowers I got when we went to Okoboji last summer. There is an awesome scrapbook store there and a cute decorating store right across from it.



The letter cue balls I got at Marie Claires. They are the size of pool cue balls with letters on them and are only $2.00 each. They have smaller ones with numbers. I like the unusual items. hee hee :) Tin in photo was painted by a friend of mine and the cupcake is from Target. Stamp spinners we sell in the store.



No comments: