Wednesday, April 9, 2008

VICKI AND DEB CAME TO VISIT

Vicki Chrisman just stopped by with her friend Deb. It was so nice to see them. They were in town visiting the Venice Antique store. They came to shop at Precious Treasures and Vicki even went home with a purse. It was very Vicki! I could never have a store and not sell purses too as I think purses and scrapbooking are pretty much an even addiction for me. I just love when Vicki comes for a visit! My daughter Ruth sid she soes not want to go to school any more and wants me to home school her so she does not miss Vicki coming. hee hee

Vicki is working on a holder for school papers that we will have on display at the store soon. She is so creative! I am going to be hiring more people to make diplays for the store as we are getting busier in our new location that I am just not finding time. If you are very creative stop by and dicuss some projects.

No comments: