Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TIP: PROM, BRIDESMAID, HOMECOMING DRESSES

I LOVE white items. I carry white items and and ink pads, sharpees, chalks, glimmer mist, markers, stickles etc. and you are set to go to crop somewhere. I can color in white ribbons with chalks, inks, glimmer mist, brads and eyelets use sharpees and for glitter brads use some clear stickles over them, flowers, use chalks, inks. glimmer mist.

I come in early and try to get pages done a couple times a week and this morning was working on prom pictures and wanted to match Kaela's dress. We carry Jolee's that are white dresses and I got to thinking you could color those in also with inks, glimmer mist, chalk, stickles etc too. I used red stickles and made it to match her dress. I love how it came out. It looks dark red in the photo but it is a bright red just like Kaela's dress. My camera on my phone is not the best. :)




















No comments: