Saturday, June 20, 2009

PICTURES OF STORE FOR SATURDAY, WE WILL BE OPEN MONDAY AND GARAGE SALE UPDATE

The bathroom came out cute! I still want a new vanity and sink but it will come later. But unlike Gretna we have water pressure, a toilet that flushes right and hot water. woo hoo!!!
Got the sign done but somehow we lost the letter "r" in the move so I have to order one.

I am adding extra shelves above the themed sections to decorate to show what theme is under them. We got one hung last night and I love how it turned out. Obviously this is the wedding section. :)


It has finally all come together and looks awesome. We still have things to do but we will have the store open on Monday. The crop room will be open by the Heartland Hop as we will be doing the garage sale in the crop room during the hop.





We had to get a second ribbon cabinet as we have so much ribbon. (I LOVE ribbon as it adds a finishing touch to a page)
Vicki gave me a big pink bucket so I painted a couple more to match to make a display of them.




I started decorating the back side of the store. I have LOTS of ideas for out back and cannot wait to make them a reality.





We got the most "Diva" barstools for the bar area.






We have added many antiques to our "Diva" theme to fit in with Downtown Fremont.






This is my FAVORITE!!!! I seen this in a store once and could not wait to do it. It is old movie reels and I looped rope lights to look like film and put it in the Movies/Dance/Music section. It is so awesome!




















I found a great use for the HUGE planter boxes from the Chick Market.





MORE LIGHTS!!!




No comments: